The Shubh Yoga Kendra has published several books on the practice of yoga. These can be used by beginners and experienced practitioners alike to learn and practice yogtherapy with props and few traditional yoga postures. Selected book pages are given under the Achieve menu under
“ Get rid of Vyadhi (ailment)” .
The reference books detail the postures and instructions, along with photos and illustrations, required to practice yoga in aid of a specific ailment. The books also cover the following:
- Insights on the human anatomy and probable causes of the ailment.
- Key Principles of Yoga Therapy relating to human anatomy for the specific ailment.
- Experiences from our teachers and students of their ailment and the difference Yoga has made to their life
There are five books published by the Shubh Yoga Kendra until now; these are for
- Heart Disorder-Diabetes-Hypertension-Asthma
- Knee pain.
- Yoga, Freedom from Back Pain
- Yoga, Freedom from Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Yoga, A Woman’s Companion